Friday, May 16, 2008

Indy

This has nothing to do with the Fashion of the Christ project, except that there is an ongoing creative stretching of muscles that requires me to do a filksong called "Indy" to the tube of "Windy" by the Association. I know someone who supposedly knows the Association, but so far nothing has happened. If I can get a good track and someone to do a sound-alike, I'm in business. This is the right time for an Indiana Jones tune. It's what society needs. I have the lyrics and have had them on file for years. If worse comes to worse, I might have to do a terrible job singing it myself and putting something up on Youtube to "publish" it. I have searched for the music track - even a karaoke version - and haven't found it. The lyric I remember is "Everyone knows it's Indy."

"And Indy has a degree
It's in archeology. . ."

No comments: